Learning the intricacies of MediaWiki — the wiki software used on this site — can be daunting for many. This often leads to fewer people providing assistance to the wiki. This documentation and training aims to provide a simple and direct starting point for those wishing to quickly learn how to create and edit content on a MediaWiki installation.
Note: All the training pages are hosted on LIMSwiki. Several of the associated help pages also link to LIMSwiki. Clicking on those links marked "(Lw)" will take you from this site.
- Training - Introduction (Lw)
- Training - Beginner (Lw)
- Training - Intermediate (Lw)
- Training - Advanced (Lw)
- Training - Review (Lw)
Associated help pages
- A thematic directory of our help documentation
- An alphabetic directory of our help documentation
- Limspec naming conventions for article titles (Lw)
- Assistance on using and citing content from the Internet Archive (Lw)